Make good sentence of the group of Jumbled words.

      1. Larger is a motor car a bus than.
      Ans : A bus is larger than a motor car.

      2. Carry many it can passengers.
      Ans : It can carry many passengers.
      3. Along routes fixed it travels.
      Ans : It travels along fixed routes.

      4. It at point fixed picks passengers up
      and down sets.
      Ans : It picks up passengers and sets
      down at fixed point.

      5. Was the room why dark very small?
      Ans : Why was the small room very
      dark?

      6. Business own mind your.
      Ans : Mind your own business.

      7. Please your dictionary me lend.
      Ans : Please lend me your dictionary.

      8. Talking stop work and begin your.
      Ans : Stop talking and begin your
      work.

      9. Called a cow is from beef meat the.
      Ans : The meat from a cow is called
      beef.

      10. Warm Eskimos very clothes wear.
      Ans: Eskimos wear very warm clothes.

      11. On River Guwahati the stands
      Brahmaputra bank of the.
      Ans : Guwahati stands on the bank of
      the River Brahmaputra.

      12. Are who this for you buying?
      Ans : Who are you buying this for?

      13. Report Annual the by read was
      Principal week college the on.
      Ans : The annual report on college
      week was read by the Principal.

      14.looking I for house him found a
      new .
      Ans : I found a new house looking for
      him.

      15. There never without go you should
      my permission.
      Ans:  You should never go there
      without my permission.

      16. Sacred the book a Ramayana is
      Hindus of the.
      Ans : Ramayana is the secred book  of
      the Hindus.

      17. The time is picnics best for winter.
      Ans: Winter is the best time for the
      picnics.

      18. My took umbrella is man this who
      the.
      Ans : This is the man who took my
      umbrella.

      19. Person has the boldly work the
      done.
      Ans : The person has done the work
      boldly.

      20. Mountain the highest is Everest
      world the in.
      Ans : Everest is the highest mountain
      in the world.

      21. The saw in boy I the shop.
      Ans : I saw the boy in the shop.

      22. An gave book he interesting me.
      Ans : He gave me an interesting book.

      23.Please your book lend you will me?
      Ans : Will you lend me your book
      please?

      24. Young the puppy one dog of a
      called is.
      Ans : The young one of a dog is called
      puppy.

      25. My  took this who the man is.
      Ans : This is the man who took my .

      26. Stone no gathers rolling a moss.
      Ans : A rolling stone gathers no moss.

      27. Room in was nobody there the.
      Ans : There was nobody in the room.

      28. I saw a dead cow walking while I
      was in the garden.
      Ans : I saw a dead cow while I was
      walking in the garden.

      29. He to help the beggar refused.
      Ans : He refused to help the beggar.

      30. You the boy are looking for is this.
      Ans : This is the boy you are looking
      for.

      31. The saw on woman I the road.
      Ans : I saw the woman on the road.

      32. The ball on my head me hit made
      of which was rubber.
      Ans : The ball which was made of
      rubber hit on my head.

      33. The far away railway is station.
      Ans : The railway station is far away.

      34. A wall of Mahatma Gandhi hangs
      on the portrait.
      Ans : A portrait of Mahatma Gandhi
      hangs on the wall.

      35. Please send me the question.
      Ans : 樂樂樂樂樂樂樂樂樂樂

      36. I saw a dead cow walking while I
      was in the garden.
      Ans : I saw a dead cow while I was
      walking in the garden.

      37. I came to see you, but you were
      yesterday not present.
      Ans : Yesterday I came to see you, but
      you were not present.

      38. Same with no. 28.

      39. Same with no. 32.

      40. They left the hotel where they had
      been staying in a motor car.
      Ans : They left the hotel in a motor car
      where they had been staying.

      41. I was rather impressed by the
      manner of the orator than by his
      matter.
      Ans : I was impressed by the manner
      of the orator rather than by his matter.

      42. I your highness hope me do the
      favour will.
      Ans : I hope your highness will do me
      the favour.

      43. They only work when they have no
      money.
      Ans : They work only when they have
      no money.

      44. He repeated the whole poem after
      he had read it only once with perfect
      accuracy.
      Ans :He repeated the whole poem
      with perfect accuracy after he had
      read it only once.

      45. A nurse maid is wanted for a baby
      about twenty years old.
      Ans : A maid nurse about twenty years
      old is wanted for a baby.

      46. Health to smoking is injurious.
      Ans : Smoking is injurious to health.

      47. Kindness is my mother that said a
      great virtute.
      Ans : My mother said that kindness is
      a great virtue.

      48. Same with no. 6

      49. Boy, good a is Rabin.
      Ans : Robin is a good boy.

      50. Same with no. 7

      51. Same with no. 16

      52. Inside and clean tidy was it.
      Ans : It was clean and tidy inside.

      53. Varied can he uses put to
      computers.
      Ans : He can put computers to varied
      uses.

      54. Role changed their independence
      since has.
      Ans : Their role has changed since
      independence.

      55. Same with no. 29

      56. Same with no. 27

      57. Ice-cream had made delicious my
      mother.
      Ans : My mother had made delicious
      ice-cream.

      58. On the radio is listening my father
      to a talk.
      Ans: My father was listening a talk on
      the radio.

      59. A lecture is going on soil erosion
      the famous scientist to deliver.
      Ans : The famous scientist is going to
      deliver a lecture on social erosion.

      60. Same with no. 21

      61. Same with no. 12

      62. Same with no. 29.

      63. He poems in Hindi can write.
      Ans : He can write Hindi poems.

      64. A story grandfather was told by.
      Ans : A story was told by grandfather.

      65.Young the calf one cow of a
      called is.
      Ans : The young one of a cow is called
      calf.

      66. To be school yesterday came.
      Ans :

      67. Than faster Rajdhani Express mail
      runs train.
      Ans : Rajdhani Express runs faster
      than mail train.

      68. Went yesterday my father to
      Kolkata.
      Ans : My father went to Kolkata
      yesterday.

      69. Excercise walking good a is.
      Ans : Walking is a good exercise.

      70. The examines the pulse patient's
      doctor.
      Ans : The doctor examines the
      patient's pulse.

      71. The teacher the boys to stop
      ordered taking.
      Ans : The teacher ordered the boys to
      stop taking.

      72. Same with no. 30